Sunday, May 8, 2011

sorana cirstea Romanian tennis player

Sorana Mihaela Cîrstea, ( born 7 April 1990) is a Romanian tennis player. Her career high rank was World No. 23, achieved on 17 August 2009, after she reached the quarterfinals of the 2009 French Open and the semifinals of the 2009 Los Angeles Open. She is ranked 63rd in the world as of August 2, 2010.
Cîrstea was born to Mihai and Liliana in Bucharest , but currently resides in Târgovişte.She also has a brother, Mihnea, five years her junior. Cîrstea was introduced to tennis at age of four by mother, "My mum and dad have always followed tennis and they encouraged me to start playing the sport when I was young. They're the reason I started to play tennis and I guess they are the ones I should thank for getting me into it". She cited Steffi Graf and Roger Federer as her idols.Cîrstea speaks Romanian, English and Spanish, and is improving her French. Her good friends on the WTA Tour include Caroline Wozniacki, Sabine Lisicki, Maria Kirilenko and Sania Mirza.

sorana cirstea oops
sorana cirstea
sorana cirstea wallpaper
sorana cirstea picture
sorana cirstea wins
sorana cirstea style
sorana cirstea ready to play
sorana cirstea tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...