Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johannson shows more than she wanted!!!


Apparently the poor Ms Johannson has come a cropper and had her mobile phone hacked.....and the silly girl has left some naughty photo's on there!!!



Silly, silly. What is it with celebs.......lets take naked photo's of myself and then accidentally leave my phone laying around so the photo's find their way into the media. Now the likes of Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus and other Z list celebs could always do with a publicity injection but I would have thought Scarlett Johannson was big enough not to need this kinda press.



I guess that Chris Hemsworth and Hiddleston must have seen the photos and thought they'd sneak a cheeky look whilst on set.

Don't blame them really!!

And if you wanna see the photo's I suggest you find them yourselves...apparently the FBI are doing some thorough investigation of the photo's in question....I also wouldn't wanna get sued for posting them!!!

DK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...