Saturday, October 15, 2011

Javier Bardem Confirms Himself As Next Bond Villain... Sort Of...




While speaking with ABC's Nightline actor Javier Bardem was asked point blank if he was signed on to do the next James Bond film. Bardem excitedly confirmed that he has signed on for the project, but also said that he can't reveal anything...

“I am very excited, my parents took me to watch the movies, and I saw all of them, and to play that is going to be fun. They chose me to play this man, but I cannot give you many details.”

Bardem is known for his work in Before Night Falls, where he was nominated for an Oscar, and No Country For Old Men, where he won an Oscar for best supporting actor. Another name that has been floating around out there is actor Ralph Fiennes, but there has been no confirmation for him as of yet. Fiennes, recently just finished the Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...