Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Earthworm Jim Action Figures & Plushes Coming From Mezco Toys!

Some of the best news I've heard recently was from the recent New York Comic Con where Mezco Toys showed off their new Earthworm Jim action figures and plushes... That's right Earthworm Goddamn Jim. 

And I do mean that in the most positive and excited way possible, as not only was a big fan of the original console game (I think I had it on the Sega Megadrive) but also the excellent cartoon series. I think I can even sing the entire cartoon theme show even now at 33 years old! :P

Here's a pic of the figure and then the plush that were on show. Can't wait for these to be released, they'll go nicely with my 'still boxed' original Jim action figure from 1994!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...